The Climate Change Clearinghouse provides numerous resources to water supply utility managers with key information about climate change impacts and how these impacts will affect utility operations. These resources provide water resource managers with the information and tools they need to successfully adapt both their short-term and long-term planning activities to climate change.The Clearinghouse is intended to serve the following roles:
- Inform and guide water utility long- and short-term planning
- Inform water utility operational decisions
- Provide case studies on how other utilities have addressed climate change issues and challenges
- Provide access to relevant reports, journal articles, datasets, and analytical tools
- Inform water utility efforts to provide outreach, public communications, and education pertaining to climate change
- Inform water utilities regarding the status of climate change research
get involved |
contact us |
discussion boards |
© Copyright 2009 Water Research
Foundation ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
No part of this site may be copied or reproduced without permission.